Join us for a wonderful visit to your National Parks and National Forests. A little bit of fitness and a sense of adventure is all you need to enjoy our bike trips in the great outdoors. Your guides do all the cooking and our trucks carry all the gear. Great Outdoors Adventures are for everyone who wants to get outside and get away from it all!
We will make your corporate retreat, private birthday bash, team-building event or product launch successful, fun, cost-effective and tailored to your needs. Add massage therapists, a private chef, extra miles, day hikes—this is just a sample of what we can do for you. With the friendliest, most experienced guides, the greatest number of permits and a resourceful and creative trip design team, your custom trip or event will be the best ever!
Some examples to inspire you:
- 20th Anniversary Nike All Conditions Gear: press and executives from Nike Worldwide, hiking, biking and camping in Moab to celebrate.
- SRAM Rockshox Pike product launch: international product managers and press riding, presenting and cocktailing in Sedona.
- DaVita Executive Development: riding, camping and soul searching on the border of the Sawtooth Wilderness in Idaho.
- Carolyn and Alan's 35th Anniversary: riding the White Rim Trail in Canyonlands National Park, with grandchildren.
- Karen's family reunion outside of Yellowstone National Park, with hiking, wildlife viewing and bike riding for all ages.
Contact us to discuss your custom trip: 800-845-2453.
Great Outdoors Adventures
478 Mill Creek Drive
Moab, UT 84532
800-845-2453 or 435-259-8732